Teej also known as Haritalika Teej is a fasting festival for Hindu women. You can think about giving one of best 3 smartphones available on this teej festival to a woman – your wife, your sister or your mom – celebrating Teej in your family.
A smartphone is a high-end mobile phone that offers more advanced computing ability and connectivity than a contemporary feature phone,
3 best smartphones:
1. HTC Sensation – A multimedia superphone in the palm of your hand
– Instant capture camera – Remember that time you pressed the shutter button and had to wait while your camera phone finished taking the picture? With the instant capture camera, the moment you press the button is the same moment the photo is captured. Never let a great shot slip away.
– Richer Internet experience – Surf the web in style with multi-window browsing, a quick lookup tool for jumping to Wikipedia or YouTube and the latest Flash support for smooth video playback.
– Active lockscreen – We’ve transformed the lockscreen into a window to the good stuff on your phone – you can check up on your portfolio, view your friend’s status, and more.
– Immersive experience – Have you ever held a thunderstorm in your hand? When checking the weather – feel the sun’s rays or wipe away the droplets of water.
2. Samsung Galaxy S II (Samsung Galaxy S2) – simply the best smartphone
– 10.92cm (4.3) SUPER AMOLED Plus – Express your colour! This brilliant display delivers the best colouminimise r gamut, high contrast ratio as well as ultimate sharpness of image. Groundbreaking reduction of video response time provides the video playback without motion blur. The new technology uses less space and less energy, consuming 18% less energy than the previous display, making it one of the thinnest, longest lasting smartphone available. -10.84cm (4.27) in actual measurement
– Dual Core Application Processor – Making the impossible possible. Samsung Dual Core Application Processor is the ultra responsive answer to mobile performance, providing high-speed multitasking, quick web page loading, quick reaction speeds, a smoother UI, lightning fast image editing and high performance gaming. And with its screaming fast encoding/decoding ability, which supports all (1080p/30fps) video playing and shooting, outshines the other dual core processors. Seamless video or music streaming gets a big boost with the super fast wireless standard HSPA 21Mbps. Outstanding computing power, outstanding performance.
– 8.49mm Slim Design – Taking slim to the next dimension. The Samsung GALAXY S II rides the leading edge with 8.49mm ultra-slim form factor, a luxurious design and an easy grip. One of the thinnest smartphones, GALAXY S II also features HyperSkin which provides premium metal look with fingerprint free and non slip battery cover.
3. Nokia N8 smartphone
– Shoot your masterpiece in HD – Film, edit and perfect your high-definition masterpieces, then share them with the world. Add music, images, text and transitions – all from the phone. With a large 12 MP sensor and Carl Zeiss optics you can capture great images. The Xenon flash allows you to take good pictures in low-light conditions too.
– Powered by Symbian^3 – With Symbian^3 you can enjoy over 250 exciting new features such as HD video playback on your compatible wide-screen TV and organising your life online across three home screens. Multitask easily with the new visual task manager and switch between open apps with a single tap. All of this and more without squandering battery life.
– Connect to your home theatre – The Nokia N8 features an HDMI connection so you can easily display your images, videos and music on compatible televisions and projectors. All in stunning high-definition digital 720p resolution. It also features premium-quality *Dolby Digital Plus technology – compatible with home theatre systems – so that movies sound as good as they look.
– Integrated social networking – The Nokia N8 brings your friends together, by pulling feeds and updates from Facebook and Twitter to one handy application. Photos and videos can be shared the moment they’re captured, Facebook events added to your calendar with just one click. Live updates are shown on your home screens, making it even easier to stay in touch.